Jesus commanded his followers to be baptised.
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. (Matthew 28:19-20)
If you would like to take this key step of obedience in the Christian life, then contact us and we would be delighted to help you.
These provide a primary ministry of pastoral care and link like-minded people for regular Bible study, prayer and friendship.
Contact the church for more details.
We believe prayer is vital to the life of the church. Many opportunities for prayer are offered:
- 1st Monday Night each month at 6.30pm
- Alternate Monday mornings 7am
- Prayer Room available each day 8am to 5pm and Wednesday nights till 9pm.
- Combined Churches Prayer Meetings – 4th Monday night of the month (at various churches)
- Prayer chains and intercessory prayer are also ways you can be involved.
Through creative and relevant ways, we seek through God’s Holy Spirit, to help people connect with God and encourage them to respond with all their hearts, soul, mind and strength.
This ministry normally takes place during our Sunday services as people uses their gifts in music and production to lead our people in worship of God.