10th January 2021 - 9.00am Service
Time & Location
About The Event
By registering you declare:
· You do not have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/runny nose or loss of sense of smell).
· You do not have COVID-19 nor are you waiting the results from being tested for COVID-19.
· You have not been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
· You have not returned, or been in contact with anyone else who has returned from overseas or a declared COVID-19 hotspot within Australia in the past 14 days.
Our church COVID safe practises include: Social distancing at a minimum of 1.5 metres at all times to those who are NOT part of your household Households can sit together but please leave 2 seats between those from another household Washing hands and maintaining good hygiene practices. Hand sanitisers will be available for use at entry and exit Avoid physical greetings or exchanges such as handshakes or hugs Sneezing/coughing into your elbow Once church has finished you will be asked to exit promptly so that our facilities can be cleaned before the next service.
- Church seat Adult/Teen/Child$0$00$0
- Hall seat - Adult/Teen/Child$0$00$0